Saturday, November 15, 2014

MY BOUNTIFUL BASKET WEEKLY MEAL PLAN - 11/15/14



We got beautiful baskets this morning from Bountiful Baskets and I am excited for the week ahead!  I came right home to wash and prep my produce and plan meals for the week.  Our meal plans are based on MyPlate and I only need to add a few simple ingredients from my fridge and pantry to create each, with minimal additional shopping needed!  Below is what I came up with!  You can click on each recipe name for the recipe.  Everything shown here I got for $15 plus a small fee ($2.50).

MONDAY
Asparagus and Red Potato Frittata
Served with toasted english muffins (or english muffin bread from Bountiful Baskets, even better!)



TUESDAY
Citrus Bean (or Chicken) Salad
We'll have this with breadsticks - fresh-from-the-oven!  I'll also use the radish greens in the salad.

WEDNESDAY
Simply Delicious Carrot Soup
This will be accompanied by homemade garlic toast


THURSDAY
Radish & Asparagus Stir-Fry
Served over seasoned Quinoa.


FRIDAY
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
I'll serve these alongside grilled fish, with a side salad

SATURDAY
Cucumber, Watermelon, Asian Pear salad w/Feta
I'll serve with sandwiches or wraps.


SUNDAY
5 Minute Apple Crisp
Dessert is planned!  A simple crock pot corn chowder and bread bowls for dinner.


After all of that, I still have plenty left for snacks and with breakfast!  Thanks Bountiful Baskets!

No comments :

Post a Comment